Trump

Trump

Friday, July 24, 2015

Knows Obama one of the worst things that’s ever happened to Israel,”

“Now yesterday, Susan Rice, the President’s National Security Advisor, said Prime Minister Netanyahu’s visit to the United States is ‘destructive.’ What do you think of the President’s attitude towards Israel? Is he a friend of Israel?” Hewitt asked.
“No, I think he’s one of the worst things that’s ever happened to Israel,” Trump responded.
“No, I think he’s one of the worst things that’s ever happened to Israel.”
:
“[I] have so many friends of mind that contributed the Obama campaign, and that because they’re so pro-Israel, I said how can you contribute to the campaign?” he added. “This guy is the worst thing that ever happened to Israel. And if you’re living in Israel, believe me, you believe that.”http://www.theblaze.com/…/donald-trump-on-the-worst-thing-…/

No comments:

Post a Comment